Saturday, June 05, 2010

Self-portraits




Lydia and I missed our flight coming home from KC in January. The shuttle driver had apparently never driven in snow before, and she also refused to use the shuttle's GPS system to find the residences of other customers. So we had to take a plane that diverted us to St. Paul, Minnesota. The winter sun was at such a low angle it was nearly blinding. I unsuccessfully tried to wire-up at the airport, but inspiration came when I decided to take advantage of the extreme glare of the sun off the laptop's screen. These are reflections off the computer screen.

2 comments:

Steven Taylor said...

Sherry makes fun of me whenever I attempt a self-portrait.

Mike Bailey said...

Well...she thinks what everyone else says about me. But who cares? I'm available, you know?