Monday, December 29, 2008

nestled leaves



Sometimes you just can't improve upon nature.

Well I did change one little thing about the leaves when I took this shot. I'm sure you can guess what I did. Because it's what makes the shot, I think.

---

Andy D. asked in the last photo response whether that photo was metaphorical, and I nearly responded by saying that none of my photos are metaphorical. But then it occurred to me that virtually all my photographs are metaphorical. And then I fainted from the confusion.

I'll explain in a future post why I had such contrary impulses to his comment.

I will also tell you in the next post what this photo makes me think of. (I'll wait because I personally like to look at photos/art for the first time unfiltered by commentary or explanation.

2 comments:

Technoprairie said...

I like the contrast between the two colors of leaves. As for meaning in your shots, some are just beautiful. No other alternate meaning; just beautiful. And that isn't a bad thing in my book.

Mike Bailey said...

I'm with you on this one, technoprairie. beauty is its own reward fo sho.