Thursday, December 04, 2008

in back through the right lens




This was a challenge to capture because both kids had to be absolutely still as there was only the tiniest visual window, so to speak, that lined up camera, lens, eyeball.

My poor kids.

But they take all this in good humor.

-------

So I have a question. A couple of days ago, someone gave me some suggestions, all good, on something I had written. I said, most cleverly I thought, that I would follow all his suggestions because "that's how I roll (over)." (This was done via email.) And then I pointed out how I just made that up, and I was proud of that joke.

No response about that from my respondent.

So let me know. Pretty fabulous joke, yeah? Right?

Exactly. That's what I thought. Thank you for your support.

5 comments:

Susan Hasbrouck said...

rose colored glasses, to be sure.

Jenni said...

Love this shot!

Anonymous said...

Norman Eschwell? I don't get it. Is there really a professor by that name? Would you explain it to me b/c I would need a graphic example or two of how you came up with that name, if it's a made up name.

Mike Bailey said...

It is NOT a made up name, and I resent the implication.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm pretty sure it's a made up one. The name. I've got an art book and I don't see him, her, or "it" in there. Also, I'm sorry for posting this question on the wrong dang picture to begin with. It is supposed to go with the shiny ball family one from below. Oh, was that taken at Thanksgiving? Because I took a one of my family at Thanksgiving but it was a more normally one, you know where you could see my family smiling and all. This might be fine on a website but not stuck in my dang family photo album where you need to see the people more.

I can sure see you in it though, good enough.

Anyway thanks for the vine.