Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It's time for a caption!!



Note the pigeon. (BTW, I've chosen the last caption winners.)

From my middle child:

* If you don't mind, I'll just sit here for a while.
* Now all I need is a tour guide!

From my third child:

* Off my head. Or else!!
* Your hair isn't as soft as a nest.

From Andy D.:

* "Tally-ho!!"

* "Johnny, your hair looks like a real bird's nest this morning." (taking 3rd child's, but 'I did a twist on it...')

* "I told you to go with a more conventional scarecrow, but you HAD to go classic Greek with it."

* "Just ignore him, Pidgey. He's taking our picture, but JUST, IG, NORE, HIM. He'll leave soon."

* "You should see what I could do to this statue if I hadn't already evolved from the dinosaurs."

* "I'm the King of the World!"

* "Coach Jackson, I really think we should go back to our old Laker uniforms, rather than your 'nude with birds on heads' idea?..."

From Technoprairie:

* Tremble, all you mere mortals! My warrior pigeon and I are here. Prepare to be conquered! Prepare to grovel.

From Justcurious

* Pretending I don't see the hint of statue junk...

* Lot's wife's life strifes

From Timekeeper

* And the Lord said, "You shall leave the Garden of Eden and never return with only this pigeon for comfort."

4 comments:

Andy D. said...

Ok let's give this a shot:

"Tally-ho!!"

"Johnny, your hair looks like a real bird's nest this morning." (taking 3rd child's, but 'I did a twist on it...')

"I told you to go with a more conventional scarecrow, but you HAD to go classic Greek with it."

"Just ignore him, Pidgey. He's taking our picture, but JUST, IG, NORE, HIM. He'll leave soon."

"You should see what I could do to this statue if I hadn't already evolved from the dinosaurs."

"I'm the King of the World!"

"Coach Jackson, I really think we should go back to our old Laker uniforms, rather than your 'nude with birds on heads' idea?..."

Technoprairie said...

Tremble, all you mere mortals! My warrior pigeon and I are here. Prepare to be conquered! Prepare to grovel.

Susan Hasbrouck said...

Pretending I don't see the hint of statue junk...

Lot's wife's life strifes

timekeeper said...

And the Lord said, "You shall leave the Garden of Eden and never return with only this pigeon for comfort."