Thursday, June 28, 2012

That thar be a pirate ghost.




Arrrr......Alrighty then maties.  As ye all well know, Savannah be haunted.  Local regulations require that every building be home to at least one ghosty.  As all of you know about me, there was never a bigger skeptic than me when it comes to the ghosties.  And by skeptic I mean I've never here heard a ghost story that I didn't believe.  Sifting for truth through all the tall tales---well, who has time? 'Tis easier simply to believe. 

And yet ghost inclined as I be, I've never seen for meowneself a veritable ghosty.  Until now.  Now me wife Juli, well, she don't believe in haunts.  But here I have proof.  The first picture above is untouched apart from the writing.  But look thee carefully.  Do you not see a man's face in profile looking to the right?  

You do.  Aye, you do. 

As do I.  

And for your viewing pleasure, I was kind enough for thine viewing pleasure to crop, enlarge and enhance the section where our ghosty be haunting.  

Sweet dreams. 

Arr.....

Oh...I be moving out a bit prematurely.  Allow me to explain the photo.  I took the photo looking through two windows at right angles--where the walls in the (thoroughly haunted) house meet.  Me goal was to capture that little flicker of candlelight at the bottom of that big window pane.  

Juli don't see the face. At all. Which but proves that she is is in major denial of reality, it does.  Major major denial of reality. 

2 comments:

timekeeper said...

Vase with handle/nose. Boo!

Anonymous said...

Oh, there's denial!

AD