Sunday, June 24, 2012

little angel



































I know the image is nearly identical to the one I posted a week or so ago. I returned to this little plastic figurine for several consecutive days.  Without my new camera I had never really noticed her (though I had put here where she now hangs on a metal bird in our garden along with a bunch of necklaces and other chachkes).  But with camera in hand she seemed to be calling my name.  Given my attraction to spooky/creepy/eerie, I suppose she might posses this quality without me intending it but my intention here (believe it or not) is to capture her sweetness.  

(No, not her sweet creepiness, you cynical weirdos.)

1 comment:

Elisheba said...

Have you learned nothing from horror films? Sweet little girls are *always* creepy.