Wednesday, March 11, 2009

reflections and non-reflections



This was a corner store with big windows. I aimed the camera to capture the street through both windows (at right angles). The image caught stuff in the store (the statues), reflections in the closest window, and images of the street through the other store window. Frankly, I can't quite figure it out by looking at it now. I think most of what you're looking at is the reflection. The "through the other window" stuff is directly above the statues. Dunno.

Then again, I'm tired and not especially sharp. And by "not especially sharp" I mean as sharp as a bowling ball.

2 comments:

Steven Taylor said...

I like it. I looks like the statues are marching down the street.

Indeed, the first thing it made me think of was an old Doctor Who kind of thing (a BBC SciFi show with bad f/x). It looks like two gold monsters (or two guys in gold monster costumes) heading towards the innocent masses.

Andy D. said...

So was there a marionette show going on off the balcony behind you? Or were those two human walkers, simultaneously defying the laws of physics?